Wednesday 13 February 2013

Hey everyone!!:)

Hello, my name is Stephanie and I'm 20. I'm currently living in UK but I am from Cyprus and Czech Republic.. I was recently thinking about starting a blog but I couldn't come up with an idea to follow so I decided to create one that will contain a little of everything! So what's more about me.. Hmm I am currently finishing my second year of studies and hoping that this time next year I will be able to say that I am finishing my studies.. I am definitely in love with food, coffee and of course clothes:) i think that's all for now!:) hope you'll like my blog:)

Ohh! And I love Caffe Nero:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...